Welcome to the College of Business Graduate Programs!
Our portfolio of graduate business programs provide advanced analytical, business and leadership skills to build your career. The combination of our rigorous application-based curriculum, renowned business faculty and emphasis on team work will prepare you to take on new challenges and make a difference in your organization. With a graduate business degree, you will be equipped with the credentials and the latest business skills to pursue your next career opportunity.
Explore Our Graduate Programs
The College of Business offers a variety of graduate business programs including the UCF MBA, specialty master’s programs, graduate certificates and Ph.D. programs. With various schedules and location options, our graduate programs are designed to accommodate both the full-time and part-time graduate student. Explore our programs and let our experienced team assist you in finding the graduate business program that best fits your academic and professional goals.
Specialty Graduate Programs
- Master of Science in Accounting (MSA)
- Master of Science in Economics
- Master of Sport Business Management (MSBM)
- Professional MS in Management, Business Analytics
- Professional MS in Management, Entrepreneurship
- Professional MS in Management, Human Resources
- MS in Management, Integrated Business
- Professional MS in Real Estate