Aspire to lead in the HR industry.
The Professional Master of Science in Management, Human Resources Track program prepares professionals for leadership roles in human resources. Through the program’s innovative curriculum, students gain the knowledge and tools to successfully align human resources activities with organizational strategies and long-term plans. Designed for professionals, students earn their master’s in 20 months through evening classes.
- Accredited by AACSB-International
- Curriculum is formally aligned with SHRM guidelines and standards
- Through the utilization of team work, case studies, and real workplace scenarios, students are able to immediately apply concepts and tactics they learn in the classroom to their workplace.
- Cohort format provides a shared learning experience and access to an invaluable network of peers and professionals from a variety of industries and backgrounds.
- Access to variety of career development and management opportunities including a mentoring program and networking events to assist in developing their career path.
- Highly accomplished faculty incorporate both industry and academic experience with applied research to the student’s learning process.
- Personalized academic services — taking care of the administrative and logistical tasks associated with being a graduate student.
30 Years Old
Gender: 80% Female
Who Should Apply
- Candidates who desire specialized study in human resources management and seek employment or career advancement in the areas of human resources, organizational effectiveness, staff compensation and employee relations.
- Candidates from a variety of education and professional backgrounds including those with degree in business, education, hospitality, nursing.
- Chief Human Resources Officer
- Director of Employee Relations
- HR Business Partner
- Director of Talent Acquisition
- Compensation Analyst
- Payroll Supervisor
- Benefits Analyst
Explore Our Program
PROGRAM LENGTH & CURRICULUM
10 courses/30 credit hours
Cohort of 36
Monday & Wednesdays
6 to 9:50 p.m.
College of Business at UCF Downtown
528 W. Livingston St.
Orlando, FL 32801