Office of Outreach & Engagement
Mutually beneficial partnerships between corporations and universities are on the rise.
The Office of Outreach & Engagement at UCF College of Business can show you how your organization can benefit from a relationship with the college. Our team works with business and community leaders to develop unique collaborations and mutually beneficial partnerships that raise the value and reputation of UCF, the College of Business and our partners.
Your key to the College of Business
The Office of Outreach & Engagement matches campus experts, world-class faculty and business opportunities with companies and corporations to develop and enhance relationships with the College. The team facilitates, simplifies and accelerates access to College resources including:
- Student Recruiting & Engagement
- Research Collaboration
- Engaging College Centers
- Graduate, Executive Education & Professional Development
- Stewardship & Tours
Through the UCF College of Business Corporate Partnership Program, we can help you customize a partnership package to fit your needs. With four partnership levels to choose from, there is a partnership package to fit your budget.
- Platinum: Naming opportunity or exclusive sponsorship of a signature event, such as our annual Hall of Fame*
- Gold: Naming opportunity*
- Silver: Advisory board position*
- Bronze: *Select from an array of corporate engagement opportunities
Check out our amazing corporate partners who are already helping us engage students and change the culture of the college.