Jump-Start Your Career with a Fast-Track MBA
The UCF Full-Time Professional MBA is designed to prepare professionals for the challenges they will face as they advance in their careers. The Full-Time PMBA teaches business skills across all functional areas of business with an emphasis on practical application. Students leave the program ready to lead a business, start a business or turn a business around.
- Accredited by AACSB-International
- 13 courses comprised of core analytical courses and advanced functional business topics
- Complete your MBA in only 12 months
- Highly accomplished faculty incorporate both industry and academic experience to a consultancy approach to learning
- Through the utilization of teamwork, case studies, and real workplace scenarios, students are able to immediately apply concepts and tactics they learn in the classroom to their workplace
- Cohort format provides a shared learning experience and access to an invaluable network of peers and professionals from a variety of industries and backgrounds
- Access to Bloomberg Terminals and self-paced Bloomberg Market Concepts certification
- Access to variety of career development and management opportunities including a mentoring program, networking events and the College’s signature career fair, The Invitational
- Personalized student academic services — Our Office of Graduate Programs takes care of the administrative and logistical tasks associated with being a graduate student
- Only 12 months to complete
- Located at UCF Downtown
- Bloomberg Certification
- Mentoring Program
Bloomberg Professional Services
In-depth financial markets research and analysis is incorporated into the UCF PMBA curriculum through the use of its state-of-the-art Bloomberg Financial Markets Lab. As a student, you will have access to real-time financial markets data, news and analytics through the Bloomberg Professional service (Bloomberg terminals). While enrolled in the PMBA, you can also capitalize on the use of the Bloomberg Professional service by completing the self-paced and self-administered Bloomberg Market Concepts certification.
Who Should Apply
- Candidates who aspire to lead an organization or function area.
- Candidates who are currently enrolled in a graduate degree or have an earned graduate degree and wish to add advanced business skills to their experience.
“The UCF PMBA is carefully crafted to provide students with concierge service, that allows academic and professional development to be the number one priority. After the completion of this program, my MBA gave me the competitive advantage to land a position in my dream industry. The UCF PMBA program is one of the best investments you could make for yourself.”
Alicia Rambarran ’17, President, Chief Executive Officer, Allure Advising & Marketing
- Average Age= 40 years old
- Gender = 33% Female
- Average GPA = 3.2
- Average Work Experience = 15 years
- Undergraduate Degree = Business-47%, STEM-26%, Social Science/Other-27%
Explore Our Program
PROGRAM LENGTH & CURRICULUM
13 courses/39 credit hours
Fall & Spring
Monday – 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday – 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Monday – 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Tuesday – 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
College of Business at UCF Downtown
528 W. Livingston St.
Orlando, FL 32801