Fast-Track Your Real Estate Career
UCF’s Professional Master of Science in Real Estate was designed by the Dr. P. Phillips School of Real Estate as a flagship graduate program that prepares students to pursue careers in commercial real estate brokerage and appraisal, real estate development, mortgage brokerage, institutional real estate investment management, capital markets, and asset management. The UCF Professional MS in Real Estate is a part-time evening program, providing students the ability to continue their full-time careers while earning an AACSB-International accredited master’s degree.
- Accredited by AACSB-International
- Curriculum offers advanced finance and real estate coursework in a lock-step sequence.
- Program is approved by the CCIM University Alliance and offers fast-track CCIM designation
- Credit towards MAI designation with the Appraisal Institute
- ARGUS software training and certification eligibility, includes exam fees
- Highly accomplished faculty incorporate both industry and academic experience to a consultancy approach to learning
- Students leave the program well-prepared for Florida real estate brokerage and appraisal licenses upon graduation
- Cohort format provides a shared learning experience and access to an invaluable network of peers and professionals from a variety of industries and backgrounds. With this collective experience, there is a deeper level of discussion and engagement with the students and faculty
- Access to variety of career development and management opportunities including participation in the annual UCF Dr. P. Phillips School of Real Estate Conference
- Personalized academic services — taking care of the administrative and logistical tasks associated with being a graduate student
33 Years Old
Who Should Apply
The UCF Professional MSRE provides the perfect foundation for a career with increasing responsibilities in various organizations and industries. The curriculum combines a professional business core with courses in accounting, finance, and advanced coursework in real estate. Graduates leave the program equipped with highly applicable knowledge of real estate disciplines, enabling them to advance their careers in a variety of organizations.
- Real Estate Brokerage and Appraisal
- Real Estate Development
- Industry Analyst
- Mortgage Brokerage
- Capital Markets
- Asset Management
Orlando’s Real Estate Market
The strength of Orlando’s economy and the area’s continual growth, places our students in the center of a dynamic and growing commercial real estate market. Through the program’s applied curriculum and the faculty connections to industry leaders, students are exposed to Orlando’s top commercial real estate professionals and organizations.
- #1 provider of real estate talent in Central Florida
- One of the Best Real Estate Institutions in the world, Real Estate Academic Leadership
- Renowned faculty with two endowed chairs
Explore Our Program
PROGRAM LENGTH & CURRICULUM
10 courses/30 credit hours
Cohort of 24 (maximum class size)
Monday & Wednesday Evenings
6 to 9:50 p.m.
College of Business at UCF Downtown
Dr. Phillips Academic Commons
528 W. Livingston St.
Orlando, FL 32801