We are providing students with experiences in and out of the classroom that contribute to a unique college culture.
The best education occurs when you get a chance to sit and have a conversation with someone who has something interesting to say. The more opportunities you have to participate in such conversations, the more you are going to learn. This is the idea behind The EXCHANGE where every week students can hear from business and community leaders, accomplished alumni, entrepreneurs and partners. Learn More
Business-related student organizations (or associations) provide a voice for business students in the College of Business Administration.
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners – Student Chapter
- Beta Alpha Psi Honorary Accounting Fraternity
- Student Accounting Society
- National Association of Black Accountants
- Association of Latino Professionals for America
- Delta Sigma Pi Professional Business Fraternity
- CEO Knights
- Alpha Kappa Psi Professional Business Fraternity
- Collegiate DECA
- Computer Skills for Business Students
- Gamma Phi Delta Sorority, Inc. – Alpha Sigma Chapter
- Sales Club
- Phi Beta Lambda – Future Business Leaders of America
Sport Business Management
The Business Leadership Council
The Business Leadership Council (BLC) comprises leadership executive committee members from all of the Registered Student Organizations in the UCF College of Business. The purpose of the BLC is to provide a platform for cross collaboration, communication and problem solving for these groups, so they can improve operations, marketing, membership and contributions to and for the students. The BLC also provides a platform for leadership development and new opportunities for students to learn and serve.
Some of the engaging experiences include:
This sales-based program, part of the Department of Marketing, admits only two cohorts of 30 students each year. The job placement rate is above 95 percent upon graduation.
This service, used by more than 320,000 subscribers worldwide, provides real-time and historical data on market activities and trends.
Student Leadership/Student Ambassadors
The College of Business Student Ambassadors represent the college and the Dean at internal and external events. In addition, they lead efforts internally to cultivate student engagement and involvement. The college encourages involvement and has 20 registered student organizations to choose from. Learn More
Our Career Coaches help advise students on their chosen career and guide them through professional development. The Advising Team handles schedule planning and policy questions.Learn More
Welcome to the Majors
Every semester the college hosts “Welcome to the Majors” to give students the opportunity to learn about programs, organizations and degrees offered.
- Great Capstone Case Competition challenges students to develop recommendations for solving real-world problems.
- Dean’s Failure Competition invites UCF students — business and non-business alike — to share their failure stories for a chance to win prizes and a letter of recommendation from the Dean.
- The Joust New Venture Competition is open to all UCF students and celebrates the entrepreneurial efforts of student starters across our campus, introduces them to community leaders and provides key resources to help launch their ventures.
The world is your classroom. A semester abroad in Spain, Austria, France, the Netherlands, or Australia will expand your worldview and teach you about international business practices. Learn More