Ready to lead. Prepared for the unexpected.
The UCF Executive MBA is designed for mid-to senior-level executives who wish gain new business perspectives and enhance their business skills. With the program’s leadership-relevant curriculum, the EMBA prepares today’s experienced professionals for the challenges they will face as they work and advance in their career. Students learn the latest effective problem-solving techniques and strategic decision-making skills so that they can lead a business to succeed and navigate times during uncertainty.
- Accredited by AACSB-International
- 13 courses comprised of core analytical courses and advanced functional business topics.
- Week-long international residency during the program’s fourth semester.
- Highly accomplished faculty incorporate both industry and academic experience to a consultancy approach to learning.
- Through the utilization of team work, case studies, and real workplace scenarios, students are able to immediately apply concepts and tactics they learn in the classroom to their workplace.
- Cohort format provides a shared learning experience and access to an invaluable network of peers and professionals from a variety of industries and backgrounds. With this collective experience, there is a deeper level of discussion and engagement with the students and faculty.
- Access to variety of career development and management opportunities including a mentoring program, professional coaching and networking events to assist in developing their career path.
- Personalized academic services — taking care of the administrative and logistical tasks associated with being a graduate student.
- Bloomberg Certification
- Professional Coaching Program
- Only UCF MBA with International Residency
40 Years Old
Who Should Apply
- Candidates who aspire to lead an organization or function area.
- Candidates for the EMBA come from a variety of academic and industry backgrounds.
- Manager and Senior Manager
Explore Our Program
PROGRAM LENGTH & CURRICULUM
13 courses/39 credit hours
Cohort of 24 (maximum class size)
3 Saturdays & 1 Friday per month
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
College of Business at UCF Downtown
528 W. Livingston St.
Orlando, FL 32801