Student Ambassador Program
Dean Paul Jarley created the Student Ambassador program in January 2013 as a way to enhance the student engagement experience within the College of Business. While the concept of what it means to be an Ambassador is constantly changing and growing, Ambassadors have been, and will continue to be, the Dean’s student voices in the communities we serve.
The UCF College of Business Student Ambassadors embody and communicate the vision and mission of the college by promoting engagement in the opportunities available at UCF, and represent the college at key programs and events. The role of the ambassadors is to serve as:
- Stewards of the Dean’s vision for the college
- Liaisons from students to college leadership to influence positive change
- Connectors for registered student organizations and mentors to transfer students
- Representatives at college and community events
- Catalysts for student engagement and culture shifts
- Advisors on areas of improvement and opportunity
We support the college’s mission to give students a competitive advantage in the world of business now and in the future. It is our goal to lead the college’s transformation into a “next-generation business school” through the development of a unique college culture that promotes engagement, risk-taking, cross-disciplinary collaboration and data-driven decision making.
Become an Ambassador
Does the Student Ambassador Program sound like a good fit for you?
Qualities of an Ambassador:
- Positive Attitude
- Time-Management Skills
Applications:: Applications are accepted on a rolling basis and will remain open until capacity is met.
To be considered, you must:
- Be a major/ minor in the College of Business
- Upload a current resume
- Have a 3.0 GPA
In addition, you must complete item 1 OR item 2:
1. Answer the following 2 questions in one paragraph (5-7 sentences) each:
a. Why do you want to become an Ambassador?
b. What would becoming an Ambassador mean to you?
2. Submit a 1-2 minute video introducing yourself and briefly explaining why you want to become an Ambassador.
Applications are for the Fall 2023 semester onwards.
Meet the Ambassadors
The Ambassador Program is made up of driven business students who collaborate to bring innovation to the College of Business. Get to know the Student Ambassadors!Get to Know Us
The Student Ambassador Program is coordinated through UCF’s College of Business.
For more information, contact us at email@example.com or any of the following:
Vice Chair & Communications Chair
Activities & Events Chair
Ambassador Relations Chair
Student Engagement Chair