Alumni Referrals Inspire Tomorrow’s Leaders
Alumni referrals are a primary source for helping us attract qualified candidates for our executive and professional graduate programs. As alumnus, you know firsthand the talent and determination it takes to be successful in graduate school.
Our alumni referral program benefits both the alumni and the referral. With a qualified referral, alumni receive a UCF College of Business blanket – signifying the “warm and fuzzies” the referral gives us! If the qualified referral is admitted and enrolls in the program, they will receive a tuition discount. Most importantly, your referrals will inspire a colleague or friend to invest in their future, learn crucial business skills and gain an invaluable network of peers.
We appreciate your continued support!
Alumni Referral Program
The alumni referral program is limited to alumni from our executive and professional graduate programs who are referring a candidate to one of the following graduate programs:
- Executive MBA
- Part-Time Professional MBA
- Full-Time Professional MBA
- Professional MSM, Human Resources Track
- Professional MS in Real Estate
Making a student referral does not guarantee a candidate’s admission to the program.
- Student referrals must meet the admission criteria to be admitted to the program.
- If admitted, the student referral tuition discount can not be applied with other eligible discounts.
For questions, contact Robin Hofler at 407-235-3913 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hear from our alumni…