APPLICATION DEADLINE DEC. 1 Apply Now
UCF’s Best Value MBA
Ranked a top part-time MBA by U.S. News & World Report, the Evening MBA is a part-time program providing the flexibility to continue a career while attending weekday evening classes on UCF’s main campus. The Evening MBA curriculum combines core theoretical knowledge, current business techniques and advanced analytical methods to provide students with a deep understanding of the key function areas of business.
- Accredited by AACSB-International
- Part-time program with flexibility to continue a career while attending weekday evening classes
- Three electives providing opportunity to focus on a specific business function area
- Face-to-face classes on UCF’s Main Campus
- Tuition less than $15,000
- Highly accomplished faculty incorporate both industry and academic experience to a consultancy approach to learning.
- Through the utilization of team work, case studies, and real workplace scenarios, students are able to immediately apply concepts and tactics they learn in the classroom to their workplace.
Avg. Age 30/47% Female
Who Should Apply
The Evening MBA offers a part-time schedule and is designed for junior to mid-level professionals who wish to pursue an accredited MBA at their own pace while continuing their career.
With the program’s hands-on learning approach and real-world application, students can directly apply what is practiced in the classroom to their work, generating immediate and long-term value for their organization.
- Project Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Sales Manager
- Account Executive
- Project Engineer
Grow Your Professional Network
One of the most valuable assets of an MBA program is expanding your professional network through the connections you make with your fellow MBA students. The Evening MBA is comprised of a diverse group of professionals from a variety of academic and industry backgrounds who come together and broaden their perspectives. The program’s classroom setting and team assignments provide a culture of networking and collaboration.
Doug Meyer, ’14, ’16MBA
Explore Our Program
13 courses/39 credit hours
Face-to-face instruction, classroom setting
Weekday evenings, 6 – 9 p.m.
College of Business
University of Central Florida
12744 Pegasus Drive
Orlando, FL 32816