Prepare to lead the unexpected.
The UCF MBA Risk Management & Insurance (MBA RMI) equips students with advanced business skills to identify risks, analyze data, make informed decisions and create value for a variety of fields and industries. Offered at the UCF Daytona Beach Connect Center at Daytona State College, the MBA RMI is part-time program designed to accommodate working professionals – offering Saturday classes with a face-to-face learning environment and cohort format.
The core MBA curriculum offers advanced business courses that arm students with broad content knowledge and the practical skills needed to succeed in a variety of careers. Three specialty courses provide exposure to fundamental principles and the skills needed in the risk management and insurance industries, as well as other industries.
- UCF College of Business is accredited by AACSB-International
- 10 advanced business courses and 3 specialty courses focused on data analytics, risk management and insurance
- A UCF program located at Daytona State College
- Highly accomplished faculty incorporate both industry and academic experience with a consultancy approach to learning
- Case studies, teamwork, projects and real workplace scenarios allow students to immediately apply new skills
- Cohort format provides a shared learning experience and access to an invaluable network of peers and professionals from a variety of industries and backgrounds.
- Only 24 months to complete
- Offered at UCF Daytona Beach Connect Center located at Daytona State College
- Saturday classes
- Cohort format
Risk Management & Insurance
The MBA Risk Management & Insurance includes three specialization courses that provide exposure to fundamental principles and skills essential for careers in the risk management and insurance industries.
- Business Analytics for Managers
- Fundamentals of Risk Management and Insurance
- Property/Liability Insurance Contract Analysis
Students in this program will benefit from Daytona’s close proximity to many of the state’s leading companies in aviation, aerospace, healthcare, advanced manufacturing, national defense, cybersecurity, tourism, financial services and insurance.
Who Should Apply
- Candidates who are seeking a career in risk management or insurance
- Candidates from all academic and industry backgrounds seeking broad-based education
- Candidates living or working in Volusia, Seminole, Flagler, Brevard or Orange counties
- Top ranked part-time MBA by U.S. News & World Report
- Top ranked business school by U.S. News & World Report
Explore Our Program