Lindsay AbtPartner, EY
Merrell Bailey, Esq., ’85, ’89, ’01 & ’07; Hall of Fame ’12Managing Partner, Your Caring Law Firm
Trish BeltranManager, RSM
Kirt BocoxPartner, KPMG
Mathew BorrackPartner, KPMG
Adrien Bouchet, Ph.D.Professor & Director, DeVos Sport Business Management
Scharrad CartwrightSenior Associate - Accounting Reporting & Advisory, Deloitte
Alvaro Chaux, CPASenior Associate - Audit & Assurance, Deloitte
Sean DennisAssistant Professor, Accounting
Alfred ErdmannCPA, CGMA, Partner, Withum
Ashley Maher FaganManaging Director, KPMG
Jeff Gish, Ph.D.Assistant Professor, Management
Jennifer GreenPresident & Owner, Liberty Partners of Tallahassee, LLC
Ed GrossmanPrincipal, CLA
Paul HaggeManaging Director, Tax Services, Grant Thornton
Paul Jarley, Ph. D.Dean
Bill JelenMr. Excel
Ed KeckPartner, Withum
Charles KingManaging Director, KPMG
Joel Knopp, CPAShareholder & Member, Governmental Practice Group, MSL
Lindsey McCannTax Principal, CLA
Irene McNuttPrincipal, Rehmann
Kevin Mullally, Ph.D.Assistant Professor, Finance
Lisa ParkerSenior Project Manager, Governmental Accounting Standards Board
Amy Beth PintoManaging Director, EY
Jake SalpeterManager, RSM
Neil ShethPrincipal, KPMG
Sean Snaith, Ph.D.Director, Institute for Economic Forecasting (IEF)
Dustin StamperTax Legislative Affairs Practice Leader, Grant Thornton
Katherine SteeleSenior Manager - Audit & Assurance National Office, Deloitte
James Sutton, CPA, Esq.Moffa, Sutton & Donnini, P.A.
Cheri SwainPartner, CRI
Jeffrey TecauManaging Director, Protiviti
Gregory Trompeter, Ph.D.C.G. Avery Professor of Accounting
Shelly WeirPresident & CEO, FICPA
Liz ZiesmerAssurance Principal, Rehmann
UCF College of Business
Business Administration Building 1 (BA-1)
UCF College of Business is home to the Kenneth G. Dixon School of Accounting. The college and the Dixon School are AACSB accredited, the highest standard of achievement for business schools worldwide.
The Accounting Conference sessions will be held in building BA-1 in rooms 107 (Collaboration 1), 239 (Collaboration 2) and 148 (The EXCHANGE). Registration is located in the Lupfer Atrium on the first floor of BA-1.
To East Parking, Garage C
- Once you enter campus from the main entrance, make a right turn at the 1st light onto Gemini Blvd.
- Follow Gemini Blvd. around until you reach the 3rd traffic light. (you will pass the UCF Water Tower on your right)
- Turn left at the 3rd traffic light into the East Parking, Garage C.
- DO NOT park in any spaces marked 24 Hour/Reserved/Tow Away Zone.
- Display Parking Pass on dashboard. Conference participants will receive Parking Pass via email before the conference. Conference participants may park free of charge.
To College of Business Administration Building
- As you exit the Parking Garage and cross the faculty parking lot, you will be at the back of the Engineering Building.
- Follow the sidewalk to the left toward the College of Business Administration Building 2, which is a cylindrical shaped structure with tan bricks and mirrored windows.
- Entrance to the College of Business Administration Building 1 will be on the right-hand side.
Friends of the Conference
- Carr, Riggs & Ingram CPA
- Cherry Bekaert LLP
- CNL Financial Group, Inc.
- Cushman & Wakefield
- Darden Restaurants, Inc.
- Davis Grim and Company
- Ernst & Young
- FTF, Inc.
- Geller Ragans
- Grant Thornton LLP
- Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control
- MSL, P.A.
- MKA CPAs and Advisors
- Parks, DeFilippo & Associates
- PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- RSM, LLC
- Veritas Recruiting Group
- Walt Disney Parks & Resorts
Places to Stay
The Celeste Hotel – Orlando on UCF Main Campus
4105 N. Alafaya Trail, Orlando, FL 32826
To make reservations, call (407) 207-4700 or book online here.
Hilton Garden Inn
1959 N. Alafaya Trail, Orlando, FL 32826
To make reservations, call (407) 992-5000 or book online here.
Hampton Inn & Suites
3450 Quadrangle Blvd., Orlando, FL 32828
To make reservations, call (407) 282-0029 and or book online here.
Double Tree by Hilton
12125 High Tech Ave., Orlando, FL 32817
To make reservations, call (407) 275-9000 or book online here.
Homewood Suites by Hilton® Orlando-UCF Area
3028 N. Alafaya Trail, Orlando, FL 32826
To make reservations, call (407) 282-0067 or book online here.
Holiday Inn Orlando East/UCF Area
1724 N. Alafaya Trail, Orlando, FL 32826
To make reservations, book online here.
Attn: Accounting Conference
Kenneth G. Dixon School of Accounting
College of Business
University of Central Florida
P.O. Box 161400
Orlando, FL 32816-1400
Substitution, Cancellation and Transfer Policies
All payments must be received in full two weeks prior to the start of the program. If you are unable to attend this program, we will accept an appropriate substitute participant to take your place up to the day of the event. Refund requests must be made in writing to the UCF College of Business no later than 10 business days prior to the start of the conference. An administrative fee of 25 percent of total registration fees will be deducted, with a minimum administrative fee of $25. There is no refund if you withdraw after the start of the program. Please contact Tiffany.Hughes@ucf.edu or 407-823-5781 for assistance.