Kenneth G. Dixon School of Accounting
36th Annual Accounting Conference
We are pleased to announce that our annual Accounting Conference will begin on Wednesday, May 10, through Friday, May 12, 2017. We do hope you can join us for the least expensive way to earn up to 24 hours of CPE.
Attendees can register to attend one, two or all three days. The registration fee includes parking, continental breakfast, refreshment breaks, lunch and all course materials. Discounts for groups of three or more registrants from the same firm are available. The 2017 conference will begin with registration and breakfast Wednesday, May 10 at 7:30 a.m. and conclude Friday, May 12 at 5 p.m. Ethics will be Thursday, May 11. All presentation material will be available for download on the conference website at a later time as we receive materials from the presenters.
|EARLY REGISTRATION* (by April 8)||FULL PRICE*|
|Any 1 Day||$295 ($35 savings)||$330|
|Any 2 Days||$460 ($55 savings)||$515|
|All 3 Days||$590 ($85 savings)||$675|
|GROUP Discount||3-10 Attendees||11+ Attendees|
|Any 1 Day||$270 per person||$245 per person|
|Any 2 Days||$430 pp||$410 pp|
|All 3 Days||$540 pp||$525 pp|
For group registrations of 3 or more people, please contact Lucinda Machado at Lucinda.Machado@ucf.edu or 407-235-3903.
For faster service, please download the provided Excel sheet and follow the directions to email it.
|2017 Conference Materials|
Friends of the Conference
- Carr, Riggs & Ingram CPA
- Cherry Bekaert LLP
- CNL Financial Group, Inc.
- Darden Restaurants, Inc.
- Davis Grim and Company
- Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Ernst & Young
- FTF, Inc.
- Geller Ragans
- Grant Thornton LLP
- Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control
- Moore Stephens Lovelace, P.A.
- Moss, Krusick & Associates, LLC
- Parks, DeFilippo & Associates
- PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- RSM, LLC
- Vestal & Wiler, CPA’s
- Walt Disney Parks & Resorts
- WithumSmith + Brown
Directions to: East Parking, Garage C
- Once you enter campus from the main entrance, make a right turn at the 1st light onto Gemini Blvd.
- Follow Gemini Blvd. around until you reach the 3rd traffic light. (you will pass the UCF Water Tower on your right)
- Turn left at the 3rd traffic light into the East Parking, Garage C.
- DO NOT park in any spaces marked 24 Hour/Reserved/Tow Away Zone.
- Parking Pass is NOT required to park. Conference participants may park free of charge.
Directions to: College of Business Administration Building
- As you exit the Parking Garage and cross the faculty parking lot, you will be at the back of the Engineering Building.
- Follow the sidewalk to the left toward the College of Business Administration Building 2, which is a cylindrical shaped structure with tan bricks and mirrored windows.
- Entrance to the College of Business Administration Building 1 will be on the right-hand side.
Hilton Garden Inn
1959 N. Alafaya Trail, Orlando, FL 32826
The group rate is $118-123 per night for a single or double room. Complimentary breakfast included.
To make reservations, call (407) 992-5000 and ask for the UCF Accounting Conference rate.
Hampton Inn & Suites
3450 Quadrangle Blvd., Orlando, FL 32828
The group rate is $112 per night for a king size bed and sofa sleeper or a room with two queen size beds.
To make reservations, call (407) 282-0029 and ask for the UCF group rate or book online here.
Double Tree by Hilton
12125 High Tech Ave., Orlando, FL 32817
The group rate is $124 per night for a single king or double twin room.
To make reservations, call (407) 275-9000 and ask for the UCF Accounting Conference rate.
3028 N. Alafaya Trail, Orlando, FL 32826The group rate is $129 per night.To make reservations, call (407) 282-0067 and ask for the UCF Accounting Conference rate or book online here.
Attn: Accounting Conference
Kenneth G. Dixon School of Accounting
College of Business Administration
University of Central Florida
P.O. Box 161400
Orlando, FL 32816-1400
Substitution, Cancellation, and Transfer Policies
All payments must be received in full two weeks prior to the start of the program. If you are unable to attend this program, we will accept an appropriate substitute
participant to take your place up to the day of the event. Refund requests must be made in writing to the UCF Executive Development Center no later than 10 business
days prior to beginning of the conference. An administrative fee of 25 percent of total registration fees will be deducted, with a minimum administrative fee of $25. There is
no refund if you withdraw after the start of the program. Please contact Lucinda Machado at 407-235-3903 or Lucinda.Machado@ucf.edu