The annual UCF Accounting Conference will be held Wednesday, May 8, through Friday, May 10, 2019. Ethics will be on Wednesday, May 8, this year. We hope you can join us for the least expensive way to earn up to 24 hours of CPE. Attendees can register to attend one, two or all three days. The registration fee includes parking, continental breakfast, refreshment breaks, lunch and course materials. Discounts for groups of three or more registrants from the same firm are available. The conference will begin with registration and breakfast Wednesday, May 8, at 7:30 a.m., and conclude Friday, May 10, at 5 p.m. All presentation material will be available for download on the conference website at a later time as we receive materials from the presenters.
|Conference Days||EARLY REGISTRATION* (by April 8)||FULL PRICE*|
|Any 1 Day||$310 ($40 savings)||$350|
|Any 2 Days||$475 ($60 savings)||$535|
|All 3 Days||$605 ($90 savings)||$695|
|GROUP Discount||3-10 Attendees||11+ Attendees|
|Any 1 Day||$290 per person||$265 per person|
|Any 2 Days||$450 pp||$430 pp|
|All 3 Days||$560 pp||$545 pp|
For group registrations of 3 or more people, please use Register Now link below.
Friends of the Conference
- Carr, Riggs & Ingram CPA
- Cherry Bekaert LLP
- CNL Financial Group, Inc.
- Darden Restaurants, Inc.
- Davis Grim and Company
- Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Ernst & Young
- FTF, Inc.
- Geller Ragans
- Grant Thornton LLP
- Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control
- Moore Stephens Lovelace, P.A.
- Moss, Krusick & Associates, LLC
- Parks, DeFilippo & Associates
- Pinnacle Property Management Services
- PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- RSM, LLC
- Vestal & Wiler, CPA’s
- Walt Disney Parks & Resorts
- WithumSmith + Brown
Directions to: East Parking, Garage C
- Once you enter campus from the main entrance, make a right turn at the 1st light onto Gemini Blvd.
- Follow Gemini Blvd. around until you reach the 3rd traffic light. (you will pass the UCF Water Tower on your right)
- Turn left at the 3rd traffic light into the East Parking, Garage C.
- DO NOT park in any spaces marked 24 Hour/Reserved/Tow Away Zone.
- Parking Pass is NOT required to park. Conference participants may park free of charge.
Directions to: College of Business Administration Building
- As you exit the Parking Garage and cross the faculty parking lot, you will be at the back of the Engineering Building.
- Follow the sidewalk to the left toward the College of Business Administration Building 2, which is a cylindrical shaped structure with tan bricks and mirrored windows.
- Entrance to the College of Business Administration Building 1 will be on the right-hand side.
Hilton Garden Inn
1959 N. Alafaya Trail, Orlando, FL 32826
The group rate is $121 per night for a single king room. Complimentary breakfast included.
To make reservations, call (407) 992-5000 and ask for the UCF Accounting Conference rate or book online here.
Hampton Inn & Suites
3450 Quadrangle Blvd., Orlando, FL 32828
The group rate is $112 per night for a single king or double twin room.
To make reservations, call (407) 282-0029 and ask for the UCF group rate or book online here.
Double Tree by Hilton
12125 High Tech Ave., Orlando, FL 32817
The group rate is $122 per night for a single king or double twin room.
To make reservations, call (407) 275-9000 and ask for the CBA rate or book online here.
Homewood Suites by Hilton® Orlando-UCF Area
3028 N. Alafaya Trail, Orlando, FL 32826
The group rate is $139 per night.
To make reservations, call (407) 282-0067 and ask for the UCF Accounting Conference rate or book online here.
Holiday Inn Orlando East/UCF Area
1724 N. Alafaya Trail, Orlando, FL 32826
The group rate begins at $118 per night depending on exact dates of stay.
To make reservations, book online here.
Attn: Accounting Conference
Kenneth G. Dixon School of Accounting
College of Business
University of Central Florida
P.O. Box 161400
Orlando, FL 32816-1400
Information & Registration Assistance: (407) 823-5781
Substitution, Cancellation and Transfer Policies
All payments must be received in full two weeks prior to the start of the program. If you are unable to attend this program, we will accept an appropriate substitute participant to take your place up to the day of the event. Refund requests must be made in writing to the UCF College of Business no later than 10 business days prior to beginning of the conference. An administrative fee of 25 percent of total registration fees will be deducted, with a minimum administrative fee of $25. There is no refund if you withdraw after the start of the program. Please contact Jana Breburdova at Jana.Breburdova@ucf.edu or 407-823-5781 for assistance.