Kenneth G. Dixon School of Accounting
On behalf of our faculty and staff, I would like to welcome you to the Kenneth G. Dixon School of Accounting. We hope that you will take a moment to explore the site, learn about our programs, and meet our outstanding faculty and students.
The mission of the Dixon School of Accounting is to pursue excellence in accounting education. As a professional school in a major public research university, we are committed to teaching, research and service that advance the accounting discipline and prepare future leaders in business, government and academia. Our school seeks national prominence through its degree programs, production of research and other scholarly works, and professional service activities. For decades the School of Accounting has enjoyed a national reputation for excellence in accounting education and is viewed as a prime recruiting school by employers throughout the Southeast region. Demand for accounting graduates is strong, and our close ties to local, national and international firms give our graduates a competitive edge in the job market.
Our state-of-the-art curriculum provides students with technical expertise in the field and develops critical thinking, team-building, communication and information technology skills. We offer a four-year undergraduate Bachelor’s of Science in Business Administration (BSBA), a Master of Science in Accounting (MSA) and a Doctor of Philosophy degree in Accounting (Ph.D.). Both the Dixon School of Accounting and the College of Business Administration are among an elite group of programs that are independently accredited by the AACSB.
I believe that the Dixon School provides a wonderful place for students, faculty, staff, and stakeholders to meet and work. Please enjoy our website and feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Gregory Trompeter, Ph.D.
Kenneth G. Dixon School of Accounting
College of Business Administration
University of Central Florida
P.O. Box 161400
Orlando, Florida 32816-1400
Ms. Marcye Hampton
BA1 – 326
Master of Science in Accounting (MSA)
Charles Kelliher, Ph.D.
BA1 – 324
Ph.D. in Accounting
Steve Sutton, Ph.D.
BA1 – 437
Degree Programs:Advising Guide
About Kenneth G. Dixon
In 2004, Kenneth G. Dixon, ’75, made a generous gift to the UCF College of Business Administration which was used to establish the Kenneth G. Dixon School of Accounting.
Dixon began his career with Price Waterhouse in 1975 before entering the real estate business in 1987. He develops and manages affordable apartment communities throughout Central Florida along with developer Tommy Tompkins and serves as President and CEO of Leland Enterprises, Inc., a management and development company based in Kissimmee, Florida. He is a member of the Florida Institute of CPAs and the American Institute of CPAs, and has a management degree from the University of South Florida. Dixon is a member of the Dean’s Executive Council, and was inducted into the CBA Hall of Fame in 2005.
The mission of the Kenneth G. Dixon School of Accounting is to develop and deliver strong undergraduate and graduate programs, support and produce nationally and internationally relevant accounting research, and engage meaningfully with the academic and practitioner accounting communities.
The Kenneth G. Dixon School of Accounting will be internationally recognized for outstanding educational programs and high-quality behavioral and public policy research.
- Improve research productivity, national and international recognition, and faculty development.
- Develop strong undergraduate and graduate curricula.
- Maintain high quality teaching.
- Deal effectively with resource constraints.
- Improve assessment of learning processes and implement findings for continuous improvement.
- Support university and professional efforts to promote ethics, multicultural diversity and inclusivity.
- Enhance strategic partnerships and alumni relations.
- Secure additional external funding in support of Dixon School goals.
- Kazeem Akinyele Doctoral Student of Accounting
- Darryl Allen, Ph.D. Lecturer, Accounting
- Anthony Amoruso Adjunct
- Natalia Ardasheva Doctoral Student, Accounting
- Vicky Arnold, Ph.D., CPA Ernst & Young Professor of Accounting
- Lisa Baudot, Ph.D. Assistant Professor, Accounting
- Bonnie Brown Doctoral Student of Accounting
- Kristina Demek, Ph.D., CFE Assistant Professor of Accounting
- Lynda Dennis, Ph.D. Instructor of Accounting
- Jesse Dillard Adjunct of Accounting
- Amy Donnelly Doctoral Student in Accounting
- Barbara Durham Associate Instructor, Accounting
- Jared Eutsler Doctoral Student of Accounting
- Paul Goldwater, Ph.D. Associate Professor of Accounting
- Pamela Graybeal Adjunct of Accounting
- Enrique Guerra-Pujol Instructor of Accounting
- Marcye Hampton, MBA, CPA Assistant to the Director / Associate Instructor / Undergraduate Program Advisor - Accounting
- Matthew Holt Doctoral Student of Accounting
- Steven Hornik, Ph.D. Lecturer of Accounting
- Joseph Johnson, Ph.D. Assistant Professor
- Charles Kelliher, Ph.D. Associate Professor/MSA Advisor - Accounting
- Khim Kelly, Ph.D. Associate Professor, Accounting
- Jared Koreff Doctoral Student of Accounting
- Bradley Lang Doctoral Student of Accounting
- Irina Malaescu Doctoral Student of Accounting
- Patricia Navarro-Velez Doctoral Student of Accounting
- Wioleta Olczak Doctoral Student of Accounting
- Nadra Pencle Doctoral Student of Accounting
- Elizabeth Poziemski, Ph.D. Assistant Professor
- Jeff Reinking, Ph.D. Lecturer and Assistant Director of Accounting
- Sean Robb, Ph.D. Associate Professor of Accounting
- Robin Roberts, Ph.D. Pegasus Professor and Al and Nancy Burnett Eminent Scholar Chair in Accounting
- Leigh Rosenthal, Ph.D. Lecturer of Accounting
- Pamela Roush, Ph.D. Associate Professor of Accounting
- Verner Scott Smith Associate Instructor of Accounting
- Steve Sutton, Ph.D. KPMG Professor of Accounting/Ph.D. Program (Accounting) Director and Advisor
- Yu Tian, Ph.D. Assistant Professor of Accounting
- Gregory Trompeter, Ph.D. Director & C.G. Avery Professor of Accounting
- Dana Wallace, Ph.D. Assistant Professor of Accounting
- Rebecca York Instructor of Accounting