Advising Team (A-Team)
A-Team members are high caliber students with a deep understanding of the curriculum for all of the business majors. They also provide students with insider tips on creating an ideal schedule based on the major and their specific needs. The A-Team members will help you plan your class schedule and successfully navigate through the administrative processes required to earn your degree. They are available to assist walk-in students at the front desk with quick questions, but may also meet with you for private consultations on an as needed basis.
See an A-Team Member for
- Schedule Planning
- Registration Errors
- Graduation Checks
- Academic Guidance
Meet the A-Team
Lauren BeachAdvising Team Member
Jesse CrumbleyAdvising Team Member
Ilviya DovbnyakAdvising Team Member
Jasmine EvansAdvising Team Member
Azhar GharteyAdvising Team Member
Zannate IqbalAdvising Team Member
Esther MoonsammyAdvising Team Member
Amanda NassarAdvising Team Member
Tim OlsonAdvising Team Member
Harley RowandAdvising Team Member
Elizaveta SafronovaAdvising Team Member
Caleb WilliamsAdvising Team Member
Career Coaches are dedicated to helping business students “get to the one” — academically and professionally.
Focusing on professional development, Career Coaches work with students to help them formulate a plan for building a successful career. We also have specialized coaches who act as a liaison between employers and business students for networking opportunities, internships and potential jobs. Utilizing their previous human resources and recruiting experience, the coaches ultimately assist students with search strategies and ways to obtain employment upon graduation.
Each major has an assigned Career Coach. Students can attend a Career Cluster Session and make one-on-one appointments with their designated Career Coach.
See a Career Coach for
- Resume Reviews
- Mock Interviews
- Major Exploration
- Career Exploration
Types of Appointments
Career Cluster Sessions
Group sessions focused on foundational material related to:
- Resume Review (part I)*
- Professional Etiquette
30-minute individualized coaching sessions:
- Resume Review (part II): A deeper dive into resume improvements.
- Mock Interview: An individualized interview session for a specific position or company.
- Major Exploration: This non-academic appointment to help students identify the right major for their career goals. Does not include schedule planning.
To sign up for a Career Cluster Session or schedule a One-on-One Appointment with your Career Coach, click here:
Meet the Coaches
Employer Relations Team
Help BUSINESS students obtain internship and full-time positions. This involves a variety of things such as: providing students with job search strategy and support, seeking out new opportunities to promote to students, developing key relationships with students and employers to build a strong network in the business community, helping align students’ skills and career goals with open positions, performing company site visits, and more.
Types of Appointments
One-on-One Appointments (30 mins)
For students who:
- Have been admitted to their major (required to attend)
- Have a polished resume (required to attend)
- Are ready to seek internship or career opportunities
What we provide:
- A status check to gauge your level of readiness in regards to internship/job placement
- An opportunity to share your career interests
- An opportunity to showcase your skill sets and personal attributes that are desirable to employers. Your professional demeanor matters.
- Time to establish an ongoing relationship with the ER team so we can better target and recommend you for future opportunities
- A chance to learn about current openings and upcoming recruitment needs for a select group of employers
What we don’t offer:
- Guaranteed internship/job placement
- A personal recruiter who solely works to provide you with opportunities
- Contact information for companies of interest
- Career exploration or a deep resume review
To meet with a member of the Employer Relations team, click here:
Make an Appointment*
Meet the Employer Relations Team
Study Abroad Advisors
The college offers Study Abroad experiences at every step of your academic career. Whether you plan to work for a large international firm or a bank in your hometown, studying abroad can help prepare you for your career in our global economy.
- International Program Exploration
- Internships Abroad
- International Business minor
** Study Abroad Advisors are available by appointment only.
OPD Leadership Team
OPD Support Staff
The support staff will assist you with specific issues regarding the College of Business policies and procedures. Members of the support staff are able to answer questions over email and are also available to meet with students by appointment only.