Graduate Mentor Program
The Graduate Mentorship Program offers graduate students an opportunity to connect with a more experienced professional to fine-tune career goals, learn first-hand knowledge of specific industries and job functions, and grow their professional network. Mentors are matched with students whose career goals and interests align with their own professional background and experience.
The Graduate Mentorship Program is offered each spring term to current students enrolled in the Professional MBA, Professional MSM Human Resources and Professional M.S. Real Estate programs.
Questions? Contact Us
Office of Graduate Programs
College of Business at UCF Downtown
528 W. Livingston St., Suite 304
Orlando, FL 32801
firstname.lastname@example.org | 407-235-3901
Now Accepting Applications for Spring 2024
Spring 2024 Program Timeline
- Mentee and mentor applications due: Friday, Jan. 5, 2024
- Matching: Month of January 2024
- Match announcements: Week of January 22
- Program start: Monday, Jan. 29, 2024
- Program end: Tuesday, Apr. 30, 2024
A dedicated graduate student who is motivated to achieve professional growth and is open to receiving advice.
The role of the mentee is to learn from and collaborate with their mentor.
- Enrolled in the PMBA, PMSM Human Resources or Professional M.S. Real Estate
- In good academic standing with a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Open to feedback with a strong desire for professional growth
- Take the lead to schedule and coordinate a minimum of 3 meetings, 1 per month,
- Agree not to solicit mentor for employment opportunities
An experienced and trusted advisor who helps develop another professional and position them for success.
The role of the mentor is to share their professional experiences and provide guidance and support to mentee.
- Alumni of the EMBA, PMBA, PMSM HR or PMSRE program or College of Business corporate partner
- Expertise within an industry or job funtion area
- Willingness to provide constructive feedback and professional advice
- Agree to respond to mentee communication in a timely manner
- Available to meet with mentee for a minimum of 3 meetings, 1 per month