December 5, 2017
Interactive One-Day Workshop
Key Topics and Capabilities in Procurement and Supply Management provides today’s business leaders with frameworks and strategies for improving business results. For many companies, the majority of their expenses and administrative oversight are applied to the Procurement function. This advanced workshop led by Chris Sawchuk of The Hackett Group, Inc. allows professionals already familiar with the function to learn how to improve execution, operational effectiveness and collaborative relationships with suppliers.
This program will focus on:
- Current Issues in Procurement – gain insight into the current initiatives and key projects being tackled by Chief Procurement Officers in 2017.
- Supplier Relationship Management – learn various ways to engage and collaborate with your supplier based on their strategic importance to your product line.
- Supplier Risk Management – learn methods for assessing the risks and implementing mitigation strategies for your supply base.
- Category Management – learn how purchasing by function can increase your organization’s bottom line, and implementation strategies for achieving this.
- Purchase to Pay – learn how information technology resources can assist you along for the life cycle of your procurement.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Chief Procurement Officers and other Procurement Leaders
- Supply Chain and Operations Managers
- Manufacturing, Logistics and Engineering Managers
- Finance managers responsible for the procurement function
- Presidents and Vice Presidents, CEOs, CFOs and COOs
KEY BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Establish key areas of focus for your Procurement function
- Learn specific actions that drive business results
- Gain insight into specific tools to measure progress and performance
- Receive examples of real-world applications and implementation
- Learn key Procurement initiatives being implemented in Fortune 500 companies with world-class performance
$450 per participant
Save $50 with early-bird pricing.
Available until Nov. 5, 2017
UCF alumni, non-profit organization, and multiple-registration discounts also available. more info
Chris Sawchuk is a Principal and Global Procurement Advisory Practice Leader at The Hackett Group. He has over 20 years of experience in supply management, working directly with hundreds of Fortune 500 and midsized companies around the globe and in a variety of industries to improve all aspects of supply management. He is a frequent and invited presenter at industry events globally; an author of numerous research notes; and has been recognized by various industry publications. Mr. Sawchuk’s background includes engineering and operations roles with both United Technologies and IBM.
The Hackett Group (NASDAQ: HCKT) is an intellectual property-based strategic consultancy leading over 13,000 enterprise benchmarking studies with major corporations and government agencies. Services include business transformation, enterprise performance management, working capital management and global business services. The Hackett Group also provides dedicated expertise in business strategy, operations, finance, human capital management, strategic sourcing, procurement and information technology, including its award-winning Oracle EPM and SAP practices which enable their clients and partners to achieve world-class performance.
Day 1 – Tuesday
8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Welcome and Introductions
- Current Issues in Procurement
- Coffee Break
- Category Management
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Networking Luncheon
- Supplier Risk Management
- Group Activity
- Coffee Break
- Purchase to Pay
- Summary and Q & A
Thank you for your interest in the UCF Executive Development Center and our programs. Subscribing to our monthly e-Newsletter will provide you with details about upcoming programs, executive education faculty, and special events.