This program will focus on:
- Current Issues in Procurement – gain insight into the current initiatives and key projects being tackled by Chief Procurement Officers.
- Supplier Relationship Management – learn various ways to engage and collaborate with your supplier based on their strategic importance to your product line.
- Supplier Risk Management – learn methods for assessing the risks and implementing mitigation strategies for your supply base.
- Category Management – learn how purchasing by function can increase your organization’s bottom line, and implementation strategies for achieving this.
- Purchase to Pay – learn how information technology resources can assist you along for the life cycle of your procurement.