Take the MyPlan assessment to learn more about how your personality may align with certain careers. Create an account and use the UCF group license code V7C3JT8X to access the assessment.
Unsure of what major is right for you? Explore some of the resources below and schedule a Career Coach appointment to discuss further.
- WhatCanIDoWithThisMajor.com: whatcanidowiththismajor.com/major/
- O*NET Online: onetonline.org
- Information by major:
Resume & Cover Letter Tips
A winning resume and cover letter are necessary to obtain professional internships and job opportunities. How does yours stack up to the competition? Use some of these resources start your revamp, then attend a Career Cluster to perfect it or meet with your Career Coach!
- Resume Writing Guide
- Resume Templates
- Cover Letter Guide
Practice makes perfect – don’t walk into that interview without meeting with you Career Coach first. Sign up for an Interviewing Career Cluster Meeting or meet with your Career Coach or the Employer Relations Team. We can help you get ready to nail it on your big day.
- Elevator Pitch Tips
- Interview Attire
- 8 Tips for a Successful Virtual Interview
- Common Interview Questions
- End of Interview Questions
- Interviewing Packet
- Negotiating a Job Offer
Employer Networking & Job Search Strategy
After you know your path and have your resume and interviewing skills up to par, you are ready to connect with employers. Check out these helpful tips for networking and searching for internships and jobs. Afterwards, make an appointment with an Employer Relations Career Coach to get connected with specific employers of interest.
- General Networking Opportunities on Campus
- Professional Networking Communication
- Informational Interviewing Guide
- Job Search Websites
- Job Search Strategies – General
- Job Search Strategies – Pandemic
- Sourcing on LinkedIn
- Professional Headshot How-To