The Professional MS in Management/Business Analytics Track program has suspended admissions for the foreseeable future.
Learn to harness data, discover insights and apply it to business.
Business analytics is crucial in all organizations. As more businesses focus on bridging data and decision making, the need for skilled analysts to collect and interpret this information continues to grow. The Professional Master of Science in Management, Business Analytics Track program prepares students to become business analysts skilled in the collection, management, analysis, interpretation and application of data to aid in more informed and successful business decisions.
- Accredited by AACSB-International
- Interdisciplinary program taught by UCF’s College of Business and College of Sciences.
- The program employs the latest business analytics software tools including Python, R, SQLite and Tableau.
- Through the utilization of teams, case studies, and real workplace scenarios, students are able to immediately apply concepts and tactics they learn in the classroom to their workplace.
- Cohort format provides a shared learning experience and access to an invaluable network of peers and professionals from a variety of industries and backgrounds.
- Access to variety of career development opportunities including a mentoring program and networking events.
- Highly accomplished faculty incorporate both industry and academic experience with applied research to the student’s learning process. Faculty industry experience includes Amazon, CapitalOne Bank, Goldman Sachs and Qwest Communications. See our PMSM Business Analytics Faculty Directory.
- Personalized academic services — taking care of the administrative and logistical tasks associated with being a graduate student.
- Complete in 20 months
- Evening classes twice per week
31 Years Old
Gender: 36% Female
Who Should Apply
- Candidates who desire specialized study in data analysis and how to apply it to business.
- Candidates seeking employment or career advancement in an analytical field or job function.
- Candidates interested in using quantitative methods to uncover economic relationships, to construct predictive models, and to communicate business intelligence.
- Management Analyst
- Financial & Budget Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Data & Analytics Manager
- Business Analyst
- Marketing Analyst
Explore Our Program
PROGRAM LENGTH & CURRICULUM
10 courses/30 credit hours
Cohort format with limited class size