|Program||Early Application Deadline||Early Application Tuition Discount||International Application Deadline||Final Application Deadline||Program Start|
|Executive MBA||April 1||$1,400||Jan. 15||July 1||Fall Only|
|Jan. 1||$1,200||N/A||April 1||Summer Only|
Part-Time Sanford/Lake Mary Campus
|April 1||$1,200||N/A||July 1||Fall 2019 Only|
|April 1||$1,200||Jan. 15||July 1||Fall Only|
|Evening MBA||N/A||N/A||N/A||July 1||Fall Only|
Human Resources Track
|Sep. 1||$1,000||N/A||Dec. 1||Spring Only|
Business Analytics Track
|April 1||$1,000||N/A||July 1||Fall Only|
|April 1||$1,000||N/A||July 1||Fall Only|
Integrated Business Track
|N/A||N/A||Jan. 15||July 1||Fall Only|
|Professional MS in Real Estate||Apr. 1, 2020||$1,000||N/A||Jul. 1, 2020||Fall 2020|
|MS Accounting||N/A||N/A||Jan. 15||Dec. 1
|MS in Economics||N/A||N/A||Jan. 15||Jul. 1||Fall Only|
|MS Sports Business Management||Nov. 15||N/A||Jan. 15||Feb. 1||Fall|
The application process outlined below is for the UCF College of Business professional and executive master’s programs. This includes the UCF MBA, PMRE, and PMSM programs.
Request Official Transcripts
If you are not a UCF graduate, official transcripts from each college or university attended must be uploaded to the graduate application or sent directly to the University of Central Florida. If you are a UCF graduate, skip to #2
U.S. mail: College of Graduate Studies, Millican Hall, Room 230, P.O. Box 160112, Orlando, FL 32816-0112.
FEDEX/UPS: UCF College of Graduate Studies, 4365 Andromeda Loop N., Millican Hall, Room 230, Orlando, FL 32816-0112.
Electronically from the Registrar’s Office: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Form & Fee
This form must be completed online at www.graduate.ucf.edu. Your application will not be processed until the application fee is submitted. Once submitted, you will receive an email containing a link to your application status page. Here you will find our application checklist and the ability to upload your resume and goal statement.
Upload your current resume into your application before submitting.
Prepare a goal statement that answers the following questions:
– Describe what motivated you either professionally or personally to pursue a master’s degree.
– Describe the steps you took to select UCF and the program. Include how long you have been considering graduate school and how you learned about our program.
– Describe a specific academic experience or professional business skill you hope to acquire through the program and how you plan to used it going forward.
Provide three email addresses of recommenders in your application from professional sources. Once recommendation must be from a current or previous supervisor. The recommenders will be emailed a link to complete and submit online recommendation letters for your file. You may also submit hardcopy letters of recommendation directly to:
UCF College of Graduate Studies
Millican Hall, Room 230
P.O. Box 160112
Orlando, FL 32816-0112
- The GMAT is not required for the UCF MBA, or the Executive or Professional graduate degree programs.
Your application will be reviewed once all required documents are received. Assuming you meet our admission requirements, you will be asked to do one of the following: schedule an individual or group interview; meet with an advisor; or attend an information session.* Admission decisions are made after the review process is complete.
*All Executive MBA applicants are required a personal interview.
As soon as your application is complete you will be contacted by the Executive Development Center to schedule your personal interview. Interviews are not required for the Evening MBA.
Early Application Discount Qualification
Applicants must submit a complete application package by the early application deadline to qualify for the early application discount. This includes a complete application, current resume, goal statement and three professional reference forms/letters.
For International Applicants Only
- Transcript evaluation: If your degree was not received in the U.S. you must also send one copy of each transcript to an accredited evaluation service for a course-by-course evaluation showing the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor’s degree. We require either World Education Services (WES) wes.org or Josef Silny www.jsilny.com. Please request that your official transcripts be sent to UCF along with your transcript evaluation.
- Test of English as a foreign language: The TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) is required of all applicants whose native language is not English and do not have a degree from a U.S. institution or English instruction institution. A minimum score of 577 paper-based; 233 computer-based; 91 Internet-based; or 7.0 IELTS is required. For more information on exams and locations, go to www.ets.org/toefl.