Rick Baldwin, '80; Hall of Fame '07President, Baldwin Brothers Cremation Society
Rick Baldwin, '80; Hall of Fame '07
Chief Executive Officer of Baldwin Brothers Cremation Society operating from 10 retail locations in Central Florida.
Other Current Activities:
– Corporate President for the Mary Lee DePugh Nursing Home Association, Inc. (a nonprofit corporation for the care of Medicaid patients)
– Board of Directors of the UCF Foundation (and chairman of its audit committee).
– Corporate Secretary of the Welbourne Avenue Day Nursery & Kindergarten (of Winter Park).
– Corporate Treasurer of the 9300-member International Cemetery, Crematory & Funeral Home Association
– Chief Executive Officer, and senior investment partner, of Celebris Memorial Services of Québec (72 funeral homes and 5 cemeteries) ~ 2002 to 2012.
– President of Corporate Development Division for Stewart Enterprises ~ 1983 to 2000.
– Founder of Baldwin Fairchild Funeral Homes and Cemeteries of Orlando ~ 1973 to 1983.
o Winter Park High School
o Miami-Dade College of Mortuary Science
o University of Central Florida – degree in Accountancy
o Licensed Funeral Director and Embalmer in Florida
o Certified Cemetery Executive by ICCFA
o Past President of Florida Funeral Directors Association (now FCCFA)
o Past President of Cremation Association of North America
View CV: Download