JUNE 28, 2018
There are many key drivers of a company’s top line, but few rival the monetary benefit received as a direct result of the relationships we have with our clients. Cultivating a loyal client base can serve as a long lasting source of referrals and repeat business when done properly.
Our full-day interactive workshop led by award-winning instructor, Ms. Cynthia Gundy, MBA, is designed to provide participants with real world, tactical approaches for selling more of their products and services to new and existing clients in the consultative manner that today’s clients expect.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Anyone starting or thinking of starting a sales career
- Sales professionals who have not updated their skills in the past 5 years
- Small business owners and managers
- Experts from technical and other functional areas who support sales
- Business professionals interested in helping their organizations increase sales
KEY BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Develop a deeper understanding of your clients’ buying process
- Learn how to create and deliver a relevant sales message
- Discover how to build and nurture customer relationships with high credibility
- Acquire tools to grow your client base
- Practice selling skills required to help clients make good purchasing decisions
Cynthia Gundy, MBA is President and Chief Training Officer with CG Consulting, a business development and training company dedicated to helping clients increase their sales, improve their customers’ experiences and deliver powerful presentations to their clients. She helps clients achieve their goals in a variety of ways: by designing and delivering interactive, impactful workshops, assisting leaders with the creation and implementation of client-centric business development and marketing strategies as well as identifying opportunities and solutions for internal process improvement. Cyndi specializes in the professional services industries and has worked with clients in numerous disciplines over the past 13 years, including architecture, engineering, accounting, and construction. She also has experience working with clients in the retail, banking and healthcare industries. She spent 14 years teaching at the UCF College of business Administration where she won multiple teaching awards. Cyndi is also sought after as a keynote speaker at National Sales Meetings on the topics of improving sales, enriching customer service, and personal branding.
Thursday, June 28, 2018
8:30 a.m. – 4:45 p.m.
- Professional Selling: An Overview
- Two key ways to grow your business
- Relationships in business today
- Their importance & How to use them to sell more
- Tips for building a loyal client base
- Your best source of repeat business and referrals
- Networking Luncheon
- The Soft Skills of Selling
- Communication tips
- Adaptive selling
- An overview of the sales process
- How to prospect for new business
- What should an effective client meeting look like?
- Why and How to follow-up
- Role play practice
- Workshop Debrief and Wrap-up
“As a seasonal sales professional, I found the practical, energetic approach to business development presented by Ms. Gundy to be very well done. Makes me really want to step up my game, incorporate ideas.”
“Cynthia was fantastic and really knows her stuff. She delivered a great seminar. Her energy and engagement make it fun and easy to stay focused.”
“Cyndi is dynamic, entertaining, and she knows her stuff. This was a great learning day. Informative and enjoyable.”
“Cyndi is an awesome presenter and would be a great addition/coach for our team retreats.”