JUNE 28, 2018
There are many key drivers of a company’s top line, but few rival the monetary benefit received as a direct result of the relationships we have with our clients. Cultivating a loyal client base can serve as a long lasting source of referrals and repeat business when done properly.
Our full-day interactive workshop led by UCF award-winning instructor, Ms. Cynthia Gundy, MBA, is designed to provide participants with real world, tactical approaches for selling more of their products and services to new and existing clients in the consultative manner that today’s clients expect.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Anyone starting or thinking of starting a sales career
- Sales professionals who have not updated their skills in the past 5 years
- Small business owners and managers
- Experts from technical and other functional areas who support sales
- Business professionals interested in helping their organizations increase sales
KEY BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Develop a deeper understanding of your clients’ buying process
- Learn how to create and deliver a relevant sales message
- Discover how to build and nurture customer relationships with high credibility
- Acquire tools to grow your client base
- Practice selling skills required to help clients make good purchasing decisions
Cynthia Gundy is an award-winning Marketing Instructor at the UCF College of Business where she has taught for 14 years, teaching courses in personal selling and marketing. She also serves as an advisor for UCF’s exclusive Professional Selling Program, a nationally recognized, limited access program for top sales students. She also provides professional consulting and executive training services to a large variety of clients across the state. Over the past 10 years, the majority of her clients have been firms in the professional services industries, including architecture, engineering, accounting and construction; she assists them with training in the areas of business development, marketing strategy, personal selling technique and professional development.
Thursday, June 28, 2018
8:30 a.m. – 4:45 p.m.
- Professional Selling: An Overview
- Two key ways to grow your business
- Relationships in business today
- Their importance & How to use them to sell more
- Tips for building a loyal client base
- Your best source of repeat business and referrals
- Networking Luncheon
- The Soft Skills of Selling
- Communication tips
- Adaptive selling
- An overview of the sales process
- How to prospect for new business
- What should an effective client meeting look like?
- Why and How to follow-up
- Role play practice
- Workshop Debrief and Wrap-up
“Cynthia Gundy is an excellent, easy to understand and professional speaker with very technical and new-age skills.”
“This was a fantastic session – great presenter & a lot of useful information.”
“Best Class I’ve been too. No improvements on this one class.”
“Cyndi has great energy and she has relevant/interesting stores. She is also very personable and engaging.”
Thank you for your interest in the UCF Executive Development Center and our programs. Subscribing to our monthly e-Newsletter will provide you with details about upcoming programs, executive education faculty, and special events.